Nutritional Therapy & Health Coaching
Nutritional Therapy & Health Coaching is targeted at complex and specialist cases where it’s best to develop a bespoke approach just for you.
It involves working at a detailed level to fully understand your current health, your health history, your goals and personal circumstances. Through consultations, potential testing and expert review we determine the right approach to help you move forward.
We develop a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan, which could include clinical testing and nutritional supplements. Then we focus on supporting you to implement that plan successfully and consistently. We monitor progress at agreed frequencies, ensuring you have time to try out the changes whilst keeping up the positive momentum.
To create real change and achieve results we need to work together over a period of time; a ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you make the difference. The length of your programme and level of support will depend very much on your current status and what you want to achieve, but will typically start with a minimum of 3 sessions.
Is Specialist Nutritional Therapy & Health Coaching for You?
It is a great fit for you if you have a complex and/or specialised case and you want to:
- Make noticeable and sustainable changes to your health and vitality
- Have a better understanding of, and dedicated support for, the health challenges that you are facing
- Re-take control of your health, eating and lifestyle habits by creating new healthy habits that you enjoy
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of your own health and how to improve it for the long term
- Significantly improve your energy, mood, weight, motivation, resilience and overall sense of wellbeing
What Will I Receive?
Nutritional Therapy will usually involve the following elements and include regular support to help you to implement the recommendations:
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and environment
- 1.5/2-hour Initial Consultation
- 5 x 1-hour follow-up Health Reviews & Coaching Sessions, at a frequency to suit you
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan – updated periodically
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation, where applicable
- Recommendations for nutritional supplements
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Email support
- A copy of ‘Have It All Without Burning Out’
£2000 (inc. VAT) for the 6-session programme, typically taken over a 4-6 month period. Payment instalment options are available.
The cost associated with any clinical tests or nutritional supplements, if applicable, are additional to the programme fee.
If there is anything else you need help with, just ask.
To find out more about the programme that’s right for you please book your Discovery Call.